Testosterone isocaproate, sold under the brand names Sustanon 100, Sustanon 250 (Testosterone Propionate), and Omnadren 250, is an androgen and anabolic steroid medication and a testosterone ester that has been used as a component of mixed testosterone ester preparations.
What Sustanon is used for | sustanon 250
Sustanon is used to treat confirmed testosterone deficiency in males.
The active substances of Sustanon are turned into testosterone by your body.
Testosterone is the natural male hormone known as an androgen. In men, testosterone propionate produced by the testicles. It is necessary for the growth, development, and function of the male sex organs and for secondary male sex characteristics.
It is necessary for the growth of body hair, the development of bones and muscles, and it stimulates the production of red blood cells. It also makes men’s voices deepen.
Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason.
Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed to you.
A doctor’s prescription is required to obtain this medicine.
This medicine is not expected to affect your ability to drive a car or operate machinery.
Testosterone Injections for sale
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are using SUSTANON 250. All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical treatment if you get some of the adverse effects.
The side effects which are reported with testosterone propionate therapy in general are:
- Pain at the injection site;
- Changes in liver function tests;
- Changes in cholesterol levels (changes in lipid metabolism);
- Depression, nervousness, mood disturbances;
- Muscle pain;
- Fluid retention e.g. swelling of ankles and feet;
- Increase in weight;
- High blood pressure;
- Increase in the number of red blood cells;
- Changes in sexual desire;
- Prolonged abnormal, painful erection of the penis;
- Disturbed formation of sperm;
- Breast enlargement in men;
- Prostatic growth to a size representative for the concerned age group;
- Increased levels of a blood marker which is associated with prostate cancer (PSA
- Increased growth of small prostate cancer which has not been detected yet
(progression to a sub-clinical prostatic cancer).
- In women, this product may induce signs of masculinization (for example lowering of the voice, acne, menstrual irregularities, increase in body or facial hair, and hair loss).
The following side effects have been reported in pre-pubertal children using androgens:
- Early sexual developments;
- Penis enlargement;
- An increased frequency of erections;
- Growth limitation (limited body height)
After using SUSTANON 250
Keep SUSTANON 250 in the original box in a safe place out of reach of children.
Keep it in a cool dark place where the temperature stays below 30°C. Do not refrigerate or freeze as this makes the product difficult to inject.
Do not use SUSTANON 250 after the expiry date stated on the label after the term
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help to protect the environment.